Super Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Hogwarts

Enjoy your stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» HERROO!!!! ^.^
Blaze's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:47 pm by mamun93

» WANTED FiLM SONG AP4
Blaze's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:26 am by 

» Diagon Alley
Blaze's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:54 am by Mason

» my first charrieeeeee
Blaze's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:03 pm by shorty89

» The Great Hall
Blaze's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:46 pm by Agent Chris

» Hufflepuff House
Blaze's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:05 pm by Lollipop Man

» The Library
Blaze's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:22 pm by Mason

» Realm's Place
Blaze's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:37 pm by Mason

» Jake's Bunk
Blaze's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:51 pm by Rachel Elizabeth Dare

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Top posters
Mason (300)
Blaze's Characters I_vote_lcapBlaze's Characters I_voting_barBlaze's Characters I_vote_rcap 
Rachel Elizabeth Dare (215)
Blaze's Characters I_vote_lcapBlaze's Characters I_voting_barBlaze's Characters I_vote_rcap 
Blaze (46)
Agent Chris (28)
Girl Of Epicness (19)
Greenery (11)
Lollipop Man (9)
Asimi (4)
Fal3100 (3)
shorty89 (2)
Affiliates
free forum

Blaze's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze
Admin

Blaze's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Blaze's Characters   Blaze's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:42 am

Character Form

Name:Blake Palixo
Age/Birthday:14, August 27th, 1998
Year in Hogwarts(optional, but age has to be reasonable for what year they're in):4
Mudblood, pure-blood, or half-blood?:Pure-blood
Weapons?:Wand...
Country of Origin:Britain
Mother:Alexis Palixo
Father:James Palixo
Personality(three sentences):Blake is quite a nice person, but when you get on his bad side, you can just expect to be ignored by him for the rest of your life. He's not the forgiving type, so it would take tons of work to make him forgive you. A simple sorry would not work unless it was something minor such as stepping on his foot accidentally or bumping into him. Blake does not like to be around many people. He just likes to be around one or two people. He's not really talkative either. He would just listen to the conversation, and once it's done, he would leave. Overall, he's got some flaws here and there, but he's a good guy. He is also very very smart. He likes reading and meditating.
Flaws:Acrophobia, MD, and is a perfectionist
Eyes:Blue
Hair:Black
Height:6"5
Weight:115 lbs
Body Type:Fit
Skin Color:Caucasian
Biography(six sentences):Blake Haliver Palixo was born on August 27th, 1998. He lived with his parents who didn't want to tell their son that they were wizards just yet. They wanted him to think that his parents were normal people. Blake was always a loner at school. He didn't like socializing at all. That's when his parents told him that he was a wizard. His mom was a half-blood that was placed in Hufflepuff, while his dad was a pure-blood Gryffindor. Blake asked them when she would start taking classes. They told him that he would start in a few days, and they would have to get his supplies. A few days later, he was ready to go to Hogwarts. He has been there for four years. His sister Cali is attending this year.
RP Example(four sentences):Blake stood at a tree with his foot on the base. He opened his bag and took out a book to read. Well, this was very boring. Blake didn't like to be bored, since that happened quite often. He thought about it a little bit. He forgot all about his book, stuffed it in his bag and went inside.
Notes:

Character Form

Name:Calista (Cali) Palixo
Age/Birthday:11, July 16th, 2001
Year in Hogwarts(optional, but age has to be reasonable for what year they're in):1st
Mudblood, pure-blood, or half-blood?:Pure-blood
Weapons?:Wand
Country of Origin:Britain
Mother:Alexis Palixo
Father:James Palixo
Personality(three sentences):Cali doesn't trust people very easily. She is very loyal if she trusts you, but it takes a lot of work to make her trust you. Cali is not as smart as her brother, but is quite smart.
Flaws:Ophidophobia, doesn't trust people easily, and arrogant at times.
Eyes:Green
Hair:Light Brown
Height:4"10
Weight:77 lbs
Body Type:Slim
Skin Color:Tan
Biography(six sentences):Calista James Palixo was born on July 16th, 2001. She lived with her parents who didn't want to tell their daughter that they were wizards just yet. They wanted her to think that her parents were normal people, like they did to Blake. Until, Cali went over to a safe and opened it. Her parents stopped her, and then told her that they were wizards. Her mom was a half-blood that was placed in Hufflepuff, while her dad was a pure-blood Gryffindor. Cali asked them when she would start taking classes. They told her that she would start next week, and they would have to get her supplies. A few days later, she was ready to go to Hogwarts.
RP Example(four sentences):Cali ran around the house with Blake's broom with him chasing her around. She heard him yell at her.
"GET BACK HERE CALI." Blake caught her and took the broom away. She told him that he needed to keep it in a safe place. Blake rolled his eyes and walked away with Cali skipping around the house.
Notes:

Last edited by Blaze on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

Blaze's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Characters   Blaze's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:27 pm

Don't you think Cali would have to think something when Blake went, so she didn't become curious?
Back to top Go down
https://superhogwarts.rpg-board.net
Blaze
Admin

Blaze's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Characters   Blaze's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:30 pm

Actually, Cali didn't pay attention to her big brother at all so she didn't really care where he went and theirnparents told Blake not to perform any magic around her.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

Blaze's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Characters   Blaze's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Okay, approved. Blaze gets Ravenclaw, and for Cali, she'll have to do the Sorting Hat.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin

Blaze's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Kaitlin and Walter Marx    Blaze's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:29 pm

Character Form

Name:Kaitlin Marx
Age/Birthday:14 June 21, 1998
Year in Hogwarts(optional, but age has to be reasonable for what year they're in):3rd
Mudblood, pure-blood, or half-blood?:Half-Blood
Weapons?:8 and a half inch Ash and Unicorn Hair Wand
Flaws(three):Stubborn, has an attitude if she gets mad, and quiet
Country of Origin:Wales
Mother:Raina Marx
Father:David Marx
Personality(three sentences):Kaitlin is really persistent to get what she wants, even if it means being dissed. She loves playing Quidditch, reading, and being alone. She loves any kind of sport, but her favorite is Quidditch. Kaitlin does not like having her ideas being ignored or someone telling her that they're not going to do her idea.
Eyes:Hazel
Hair:Black
Height:5"6
Weight:102 lbs
Body Type:Slim
Skin Color:Caucasian
Notes:

Character Form

Name:Walter Marx
Age/Birthday:14 June 21, 1998
Year in Hogwarts(optional, but age has to be reasonable for what year they're in):3rd
Mudblood, pure-blood, or half-blood?:Half-Blood
Weapons?:9" Ash and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Flaws(three):Arrogant at times, does not like losing, and is sometimes loud
Country of Origin:Wales
Mother:Raina Marx
Father:David Marx
Personality(three sentences):Walter and Kaitlin both love playing sports, but Walter takes it a bit too far sometimes. If Kaitlin beats him, he'll tell her that he let her win or make up an excuse like that. Walter also has a love for sports, like Kaitlin, and he also likes practicing.
Eyes:Gray
Hair:Dark Brown
Height:5"7
Weight:110 lbs
Body Type:Fit
Skin Tone:Tan
Notes:

Biography
Kaitlin and Walter were born in Wales. Raina and David could tell that they would grow up to be great wizards like themselves. Raina played for an all-female Quidditch team. David was also the team captain of a Quidditch team. As they grew up, they started playing with their parents' old brooms. They didn't know their parents were wizards at the time, so they didn't make the brooms fly. Raina and David didn't decide to tell them until they were seven years old, after they got Walter down from the sky. Walters' broom had made him fly up into the air, and Raina and David had to chase his broom. They finally caught it and came down. They told their kids that they were wizards, and so were Kaitlin and Walter. Kaitlin and Walter became really really excited. Raina told them that they would start going to wizard school when they became eleven. Kaitlin and Walter looked at their parents' old Hogwarts supplies. When they turned eleven, they got Kaitlin and Walter ready. They went on the Hogwarts Express, and they've attended Hogwarts for 2 years. They are in the middle of their third year.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

Blaze's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Characters   Blaze's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Approved. Both assigned to Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blaze's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Characters   Blaze's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blaze's Characters
Page 1 of 1