Super Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Hogwarts

Enjoy your stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» HERROO!!!! ^.^
The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:47 pm by mamun93

» WANTED FiLM SONG AP4
The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:26 am by 

» Diagon Alley
The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:54 am by Mason

» my first charrieeeeee
The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:03 pm by shorty89

» The Great Hall
The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:46 pm by Agent Chris

» Hufflepuff House
The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:05 pm by Lollipop Man

» The Library
The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:22 pm by Mason

» Realm's Place
The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:37 pm by Mason

» Jake's Bunk
The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:51 pm by Rachel Elizabeth Dare

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Mason (300)
The Library - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Library - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Library - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rachel Elizabeth Dare (215)
The Library - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Library - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Library - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Blaze (46)
Agent Chris (28)
Girl Of Epicness (19)
Greenery (11)
Lollipop Man (9)
Asimi (4)
Fal3100 (3)
shorty89 (2)
Affiliates
free forum

The Library

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Agent Chris

The Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:39 pm

Chris nodded. "Well, that's your uncle alright." He said.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Elizabeth Dare
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:27 pm

"So that guy was...your uncle?" He tried to keep Xanth quiet.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:52 pm

I nodded, turning back into current time. Uncle Jacob was still on the ground.

"Why have I never heard of you from Dad?" I asked.

"I'm a 'disgrace to the family'," Uncle Jacob told me. "I was put in Azkaban because I went against the Dark Lord when I was in my sixth year, and soon, a bunch of the Order of the Phoenix members came, trying to help me. You'll learn about that group later.

Anyway, the Ministry accused me, because I was there first, of being the Dark Lord's most noble helper. He was nearly dead from me! Your father never tried to help me. I sent him letters using my now dead and most faithful friend and pet owl, Darnell. I asked for him to send me food, but he wouldn't. I asked him for drink, but he wouldn't respond. I asked for a simple medicine to sure me of my insaneness, and he refused!

So, one day, my dear friend from school, Emisley, came in an invisibility cloak and brought me much food and drink. Emis, as I call her, was actually my girlfriend in school. I thanked her. She said I didn't deserve to be there, and she'd help. Weeks later, an owl came saying they were coming that night at midnight to get me, in invisibility cloaks. Emis came along with my friends----Craig Crudger, along with your dad, Jake, who decided to help, and......my brother came. Your mothers were both aware of this. They helped me out.

I asked your dad, Mason, why he came. He said he was wrong to do this. He knew I was innocent. He and your dad, Jake, would cover me along with the others and many others, including Dumbledore, said they'd lie to the Ministry to keep me safe.

Now....your fathers, Jake and Mason, and I...we are all Animagus, a person who can shapeshift. I shapeshifted into Whiskers, and you picked me, Mason. I knew you would, because I was cute. I had to watch over you. So, Dumbledore, your fathers, Craig, Emis, and my other friends have been "tracking" me, until I can officially get a place to stay safe. Your parents said we would all live together with Emis, Craig, and the others-"

I grinned at Jake at this part.

"-and, that's my story."
Back to top Go down
https://superhogwarts.rpg-board.net
Rachel Elizabeth Dare
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:03 pm

"Hm..I see.." Jake's eye dimmed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:09 pm

Uncle Jacob smiles. "So...you believe me?"

I smile. I hug him, tightly. "Does that answer your question, Uncle Jacob?"

He smiles, wide. "Um...do you two mind if I stay at the Gryffindor Common Room as Whiskers?" he asks. "And bring me food and drinks leftover every meal? Tell Dumbledore this. He'll accept...please?"

I look at Jake. "I say yes. You?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Elizabeth Dare
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:13 pm

"Any friend of Mason's is a friend of mine. I say yes." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:24 pm

"Thank you!" He attacks both in a bear-hug. "So, did you freak out when Whiskers went missing, Mason?"

"I...sorta put up posters and everything."

Uncle Jacob put his head down. "Oh. Great. It'll to be obvious to the professors, especially Snape, if Whiskers just returned." He looked at Mason. "Can I-uhm.....keep that owl of yours?"

I thought. I loved Realm and just got him, but I loved Uncle Jacob way more. "Keep him. Use him wisely, though. I'll give you the proper food and things. Why?"

"I'm going to have to be on the move. I'll need Realm to keep in touch with everyone. If you ever need help, just use Jake's owl to contact me, and I'll go to Hogwarts that night as a creature. And Mason, I feel sorry for you. I promise you you can have a pet to keep. Here," he gave me thirty galleons. "The last of my money. Get a pet with it. Diagon Alley is still open from the holidays. And if you're late, it only costs two galleons for them to ship the pet to you. I'll write to you tonight." He turned to a rat and ran away.

I clutched the thirty galleons. I checked the time. "It's time for Transfiguration," I said.
Back to top Go down
Agent Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:59 pm

Chris sighed. "I want a pet too. Can I go to Diagon Alley with you?" He shuddered. "I had a pretty bad experience there."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:03 pm

"Sure. I'll head tonight after my last class, Herbology, at seven. Do you have money? The cheepest pet is a rat which is twenty galleons."
Back to top Go down
Agent Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:04 pm

He nodded and dug in his pocket. He pulled out 50 galleons. "I might buy an owl."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:07 pm

I stared at the fifty galleons. "Dude, that's like how much I have in Gringotts. Anyway, to my first year class, Transfiguration.....see you at dinner, Chris?"
Back to top Go down
Agent Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:09 pm

He nodded. "Yeah, my parents were pretty rich.... Anyway, yeah, See you." He turned around and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:22 pm

I headed to Transfiguration, with Jake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Hogwarts :: Hogwarts :: The Library-
Jump to: