Super Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Hogwarts

Enjoy your stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» HERROO!!!! ^.^
Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:47 pm by mamun93

» WANTED FiLM SONG AP4
Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:26 am by 

» Diagon Alley
Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:54 am by Mason

» my first charrieeeeee
Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:03 pm by shorty89

» The Great Hall
Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:46 pm by Agent Chris

» Hufflepuff House
Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:05 pm by Lollipop Man

» The Library
Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:22 pm by Mason

» Realm's Place
Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:37 pm by Mason

» Jake's Bunk
Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:51 pm by Rachel Elizabeth Dare

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Mason (300)
Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_vote_lcapPes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_voting_barPes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_vote_rcap 
Rachel Elizabeth Dare (215)
Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_vote_lcapPes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_voting_barPes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_vote_rcap 
Blaze (46)
Agent Chris (28)
Girl Of Epicness (19)
Greenery (11)
Lollipop Man (9)
Asimi (4)
Fal3100 (3)
shorty89 (2)
Affiliates
free forum

Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls Empty
PostSubject: Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls   Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:18 pm

Pes sent in an older owl he got at the station as a borrow for Christmas break, with a letter.

It laid it on Ally's bed.

Dear Ally,

How are you doing? I miss you. You have permission to go to the Christmas ball with another guy, if you'd like. It'll be in two days (Christmas day). Anyway, I am sending you a present. I hope you'll like it, when received!

Then, in squiggly ink-print (because Pes was nervous writing this), it said.

I love you.

From,
Pes.
Back to top Go down
https://superhogwarts.rpg-board.net
Rachel Elizabeth Dare
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls   Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Ally walked into her old house, finding the letter. She picked it up, opened it, and read it. She blushed and smiled at the same time while reading it. She grabbed her quill, ink, and a sheet of parchment and wrote a letter back. Then, she sent it. It was left for him in his room.

Dear Pes,

I'm doin' pretty good, you? It's okay, I'm home for the holidays, so I'm not going to the ball. I got you something too, but I'm gonna wait 'till we get back to school to give it to you.

She had gotten a bit nervous, and messed up her writing a bit.

I love you too.

From, Ally.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls   Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:40 pm

A letter came back.

Dear Ally,

What do you think you'll be doing, Christmas day? We could maybe meet up. And okay, and good. So, is your sister home with you? Or parents?

Love,
Pes
Back to top Go down
Rachel Elizabeth Dare
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls   Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:49 pm

She sent another letter.

Dear Pes,

Nothing really. A meet up would be nice. No, my sister isn't home here and my parents are away for the holidays so I have my house to myself. You?

Love, Ally.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls   Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Dear Ally,

I feel bad! I can send you my address, if you wanna visit. I'm the opposite. I'm home with my parents, my brother, and his two friends: Jake and Cali.

Love,
Pes.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Elizabeth Dare
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls   Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:07 pm

Dear Pes,

It's okay, and that'd be nice. That sounds kinda fun. What's it like?

Love, Ally.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls   Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:10 pm

Dear Ally,

Very awesome, but sometimes annoying. Anyway, here.

*puts address*

Come right now. Please. You can stay with me---I mean, us.

Love,
Pes
Back to top Go down
Rachel Elizabeth Dare
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls   Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:25 pm

Dear Pes,

I'll come, but it'll take a bit from where I am.

Love, Ally.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls   Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:33 pm

Dear Ally,

Have you passed a Disapparate test yet? If so, do that.

Love,
Pes
Back to top Go down
Rachel Elizabeth Dare
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls   Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:50 pm

Dear Pes,

No, I haven't. I missed the test pretty much every chance I got to take it because of...some certain circumstances. I need to take a train, or something like that.

Love, Ally.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls   Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:55 pm

Dear Ally,

I actually have a better idea.

I learned to Disapparate from Dad, I should be there---

Same time the owl came,

I appeared in the house. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Elizabeth Dare
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls   Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:57 pm

Ally stood up, smiling and blushing a bit at the same time. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls   Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:02 pm

I took her body and pushed it against mine, then appeared back at my house, at 11, in my room.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Elizabeth Dare
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls   Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:12 pm

She looked around, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls   Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pes/Ally Writing Back and Forth with Owls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Hogwarts :: Muggle World :: Muggle World :: Residence-
Jump to: