Super Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Hogwarts

Enjoy your stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» HERROO!!!! ^.^
Valley Residence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:47 pm by mamun93

» WANTED FiLM SONG AP4
Valley Residence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:26 am by 

» Diagon Alley
Valley Residence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:54 am by Mason

» my first charrieeeeee
Valley Residence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:03 pm by shorty89

» The Great Hall
Valley Residence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:46 pm by Agent Chris

» Hufflepuff House
Valley Residence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:05 pm by Lollipop Man

» The Library
Valley Residence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:22 pm by Mason

» Realm's Place
Valley Residence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:37 pm by Mason

» Jake's Bunk
Valley Residence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:51 pm by Rachel Elizabeth Dare

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Mason (300)
Valley Residence - Page 2 I_vote_lcapValley Residence - Page 2 I_voting_barValley Residence - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rachel Elizabeth Dare (215)
Valley Residence - Page 2 I_vote_lcapValley Residence - Page 2 I_voting_barValley Residence - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Blaze (46)
Agent Chris (28)
Girl Of Epicness (19)
Greenery (11)
Lollipop Man (9)
Asimi (4)
Fal3100 (3)
shorty89 (2)
Affiliates
free forum

Valley Residence

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rachel Elizabeth Dare
Admin

Valley Residence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valley Residence   Valley Residence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:56 pm

She nodded. "I'll be fine."

"Yeah, I'm ready." He took some too.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Valley Residence   Valley Residence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:08 pm

I quickly kiss her, then fall asleep.

I went through the door, hearing and seeing them.

"-on January 21st," Mr. Velent was finishing a sentence.

"Gotcha, boss. Where should we enter Hogwarts at?" Dad asked.

"Dumbledore will help us, I know it. Probably through the Library, during a Quidditch game, so everyone will be there. We'll be in invisibility cloaks, but still, just to be safe," he replied.

"And we just raid the school for him?" he asked Mr. Velent.

Mr. Velent replied, "raid is too powerful of a word. We will search as hard as we can. I'll get Dumbledore to make the Quidditch game longer, if needed."

"OKay." Dad nodded. Mr. Velent was about to Disapparate, when he said, "wait."

"Yes?" Mr. Velent asked.

"Mason, Sugar, Pes, and Jake play Quidditch. Don't we need someone to protect them?"

He thought, brushing his beard. "Maybe Mrs. Yagami, Jake's mother, would be interested in this. Also, your wife. Then me, you, Mr. Yagami, and the rest of the Ministry can search the school."

Dad nodded. Mr. Velent Disapparted. Dad walked right through me, heading to bed.

"HURRY!" I said when he was gone, "if Dad doesn't find us in bed-"
Back to top Go down
https://superhogwarts.rpg-board.net
Blaze
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Valley Residence   Valley Residence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Cali walked into the house, carrying her stuff. She watched them go into the basement. She overheard something about presents. They were probably going to go down there to see what they got for Christmas. Cali just went upstairs and put her stuff down next to Mason's sister, Brooke's, bed. She plopped onto her own bed that the Valley's had set up for her and yawned. I should take a nap... She thought.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Valley Residence   Valley Residence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:07 pm

I ran up the stairs, pulling Jake, turning us visible and a substance, then rushed us into our beds. When Dad passed, I whispered, "all clear." And I fell asleep. Before I knew it, it was morning.

I woke up, too.

(Time skip: we're skipping this day and going to the next, Christmas day)

I woke up early, rushing into the living room. There it was. A bunch of presents, laying under the Christmas Tree. They were tagged with names. "Jake, Cali, Brooke....Santa got us the jackpot."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Elizabeth Dare
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Valley Residence   Valley Residence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Jake was still asleep at that point in time.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Valley Residence   Valley Residence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Whenever it was about 7, Mom woke everyone up.

I got excited.

(Nessy gave me permission to rp Jake, since he's grounded.)

Jake was excited about his present, as he opened it.

The presents were:

Mason: A Firebolt 6000 (the newest and fastest broom) with a starters/polishing kit from Pes, a new brown owl, black around it's eyes, and yellow under the feathers from Mom and Dad, a love potion from Cali, and a pair of enchanted glasses from Jake
Jake: A Firebolt 6000 with the kit from Pes, a screech owl from Mr./Mrs. Valley, an invisibilty cloak sent by his mom and dad, a love potion from Cali, and a long two foot wand that's black and it's core is a medallion from Mason
Cali: A new pair of Gryffindor robes in fashion that costed 800 galleons from Mr/Mrs. Valley, a new half a foot wooden wand with the core of an owl feather from her parents, new boots from Pes, and a pair of enchanted gloves that can climb anything from Mason and Jake
Pes: A new Firebolt 6000 from Mason/Mr and Mrs. Valley/Jake, and a pair of new Quidditch robes from Cali

And after the time-skip, Christmas break was over. It was January.

Also, something tragic happened during this time. Whiskers the cat went missing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valley Residence   Valley Residence - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valley Residence
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Hogwarts :: Muggle World :: Muggle World :: Residence-
Jump to: