Super Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Hogwarts

Enjoy your stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» HERROO!!!! ^.^
Ness!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:47 pm by mamun93

» WANTED FiLM SONG AP4
Ness!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:26 am by 

» Diagon Alley
Ness!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:54 am by Mason

» my first charrieeeeee
Ness!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:03 pm by shorty89

» The Great Hall
Ness!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:46 pm by Agent Chris

» Hufflepuff House
Ness!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:05 pm by Lollipop Man

» The Library
Ness!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:22 pm by Mason

» Realm's Place
Ness!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:37 pm by Mason

» Jake's Bunk
Ness!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:51 pm by Rachel Elizabeth Dare

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Top posters
Mason (300)
Ness!'s Characters I_vote_lcapNess!'s Characters I_voting_barNess!'s Characters I_vote_rcap 
Rachel Elizabeth Dare (215)
Ness!'s Characters I_vote_lcapNess!'s Characters I_voting_barNess!'s Characters I_vote_rcap 
Blaze (46)
Agent Chris (28)
Girl Of Epicness (19)
Greenery (11)
Lollipop Man (9)
Asimi (4)
Fal3100 (3)
shorty89 (2)
Affiliates
free forum

Ness!'s Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel Elizabeth Dare
Admin

Ness!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Ness!'s Characters   Ness!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:59 am

Name: Jake Yagami
Age/Birthday: 12 8/8/1999
Year in Hogwarts(optional, but age has to be reasonable for what year they're in): 1
Mudblood, pure-blood, or half-blood?: Mudblood
Weapons?: A wand of maple, dragon's scale, about 7-9 inches. (It's a magic retractable.) And he has a knife.
Flaws(three): A bit gutless, doesn't like snooty people at all, and has less control over his magic.
Country of Origin: Bath, London
Mother: Minna Yagami
Father: Roland Yagami
Personality(three sentences): Jake has always been a nice fellow. He's tried to make people happy and smile. He likes laughing and is a bit shy around new people. But he's also scared easily by certain things, so that's exploited sometimes.
Eyes: He has full heterochromia so one eye is sparkling blue and the other glowing yellow. (It only glows in the dark. :3)
Hair: Brown and loose, it's very unmanaged and wild.
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 109 lbs
Body Type: A bit muscular, not too much so.
Skin Color: Tanish peach.
Biography(six sentences): Jake was a nice kid from birth. But he was also regarded a nerd because he always followed rules. Whenever he was bullied sometimes the bullies'd come out worse than he did, but he didn't know why. Although his family was magic, he considered himself the odd one out. Till one day he caused a bully to explode! His family quickly got him and sent him to Hogwarts after revealing the hidden letter.
RP Example(four sentences): Jake rolled through the station nervously. "Oh god. What'll happen? Who knows who I'll meet...." He sighed and boarded the invisible train and silently sat in an empty area. "Well, it all starts now." He leaned back and started to fall asleep.
Notes: He has a photographic memory and a egg of somekind of animal that will hatch. He doesn't know what it is.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

Ness!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ness!'s Characters   Ness!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:02 pm

Approved. Your character will be put in a house during the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
https://superhogwarts.rpg-board.net
Rachel Elizabeth Dare
Admin

Ness!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Cassie Mullion   Ness!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Name: Cassie Mullion
Age/Birthday: 14
Year in Hogwarts(optional, but age has to be reasonable for what year they're in): 4
Mudblood, pure-blood, or half-blood?: Pure-blood
Weapons?: A wand of enchanted birch, fire salamander tongue, and a dragon's tooth. It's about 9 inches.
Flaws(three): She's afraid of the dark, can be very rude, and often prefers to be alone.
Country of Origin: Australia
Mother: Nami Mullion
Father: Gregor Mullion
Personality(three sentences): She's a very complex person. Outside, she often ignores those she finds unsuitable to speak with or annoying and is rarely nice to anyone. However, inside she's a sweet person and tends to blush when complimented. She's also flirty when she's nice to people.
Eyes: Gold. :3
Hair: Platinum blonde, and long.
Height: About 6'3"
Weight: 101 lbs. :3
Body Type: She has a pretty much hourglass figure.
Skin Color: Tan.
Biography(six sentences): Cassie grew up rather sheltered. She didn't have many friends, and the ones she had didn't see her often. She was born into magic, so she practiced it repeatedly everyday. By the time she left for Hogwarts she was really good at it. Throughout the years she became good friends with a lot of people there, along with some of the teachers like Dumbledore and McGonagall. She's well known by many people there and is considered a great student.
RP Example(four sentences): Cassie stood from her desk, picking up her assorted items and putting them in her purse. Obviously it was magic and she held almost everything in there. She walked out the classroom into the halls and looked around. "Which class next...?" She thought and started walking.
Notes: She has a pet barn owl named 'Ragon.'
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

Ness!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ness!'s Characters   Ness!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:15 pm

Sounds like Hermione. Approved. Your character has been assigned to Huffelpuff.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Elizabeth Dare
Admin

Ness!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Lania Black   Ness!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:44 pm

Name: Lania Black
Age/Birthday: 11
Year in Hogwarts(optional, but age has to be reasonable for what year they're in): 1
Mudblood, pure-blood, or half-blood?: Pure blood
Weapons?: A wand of sakura and griffin claw, about 8 in.
Flaws(three): She's a bit shy, headstrong, and is prone to arguing.
Country of Origin: England
Mother: Grinnie Black
Father: Mardi Black
Personality(three sentences): She's a kind, nice girl that likes to keep people happy. She does have a temper though, and tends to get angry easily. And you know what they say. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
Eyes: Redish gold
Hair: Light brown, with a blond streak, and pretty long.
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 70lbs
Body Type: She's pretty shapely for her age. XD
Skin Color: A bit pale, but not really.
Biography(six sentences): Lania grew up close to her great uncle, Sirius. Along the way, she became friends with Mason and his family at a young age. She eventually made it to school, where she was expelled every year for something miraculous that'd happen. She also happened to be able to talk to snakes. Eventually she went to Hogwarts, shortly after Mason.
RP Example(four sentences): Lania walked into the Hogwarts doors. "Hope I'm not too late for a Sorting." She held Reginald on her shoulder and walked around, looking. "Nice place."
Notes: She is of the same blood line as Sirius Black and is a descendant of Godric Gryffindor. She is, however, a parseltongue. She has a snake named 'Reginald.'

Last edited by Ness! on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

Ness!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ness!'s Characters   Ness!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Approved. Of course, assigned to Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Elizabeth Dare
Admin

Ness!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Da Spice Sisters   Ness!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:46 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Name: Allison Spice
Age/Birthday: 16
Year in Hogwarts(optional, but age has to be reasonable for what year they're in): 6
Mudblood, pure-blood, or half-blood?: Pure-blood
Weapons?: A wand of oak, dragon tooth, and badger claw. 'Bout 13 inches.
Flaws(three): She's a bit frail, prone to sickness, and is terrible in Potions class.
Country of Origin: Britain
Mother: Janie Spice
Father: Gandi Spice
Personality(three sentences): Allison lives up to her nickname. She's very sweet, likes pretty much everyone, and tries to help others as much as she can. Even when she shouldn't, and knows she shouldn't, she tries to help others. She goes very far to protect others. Even in all of that, she's a bit shy and doesn't like being the center of attention. She also happens to have a secret crush on Pes, blushing a lot around him.
Eyes: Warm brown, like chocolate.
Hair: Dark brown with light brown highlights.
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 101lbs
Body Type: She has an hourglass figure, and is rather busty to top it off. XD
Skin Color: Rather light, like a peach color.
Biography(six sentences): Ally lived a rather nice life, having most things she needed to live. However, she was often sick as a child. Upon her first year at Hogwarts, she started to get sicker. Eventually it was realized that someone was jinxing her, a Slytherin prolly, and now it has become a disease. So everytime she wounds someone with magic, she gets sicker, well when she's sick it makes her sicker. At some point along the line, around the same time she brought Sugar to Hogwarts, she fell for Pes. Hard. So she now has a secret crush, and does what she can to keep it that way.
RP Example(four sentences): Allison walked down the hall, coughing a bit. "Oh bugger...I got another cough.." She shook her head and headed toward the nurse, needing some help. She knew that the more she fought it, the worse she got. Eventually she got down to the door and pushed it open.
Notes: She likes to go by the nickname Cinnamon. :3

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Name: Sugar Spice
Age/Birthday: 14
Year in Hogwarts(optional, but age has to be reasonable for what year they're in): 4
Mudblood, pure-blood, or half-blood?:
Weapons?: She has a holly wand, with a dragon scale as a core. (Yeah, her wand is the sister to Jake's.) About the same length as Jake's.
Flaws(three): She's a bit naive, isn't too good at magic, and doesn't like spiders.
Country of Origin: Britain
Mother: Janie Spice
Father: Gandi Spice
Personality(three sentences): Sugar is....different. She's a tomboy, in numerous ways, and detests people who're stereotypical girly girls. She prefers to argue than agree, and also likes to play pranks. Underneath all of that, she's very sweet and loves to make people have fun. She's also a bit of a flirt, liking to see the reactions of guys when she does the things she does.
Eyes: Green
Hair: Pink and down to, or a bit past, her shoulders.
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 99.7lbs
Body Type: She's got a slim, slightly curvy figure.
Skin Color: Same as her sister.
Biography(six sentences): Sugar was a tomboy from birth. She was also very attached to her sis.never leaving her side while she was sick. Eventually, she got to go with her to Hogwarts. She showed much talent in magic, and tried to stay on the good side of most people. When she found out about her sister's condition she tried to constantly protect her sister. She slightly disapproves of her sister's crush, but is okay as long as she doesn't see anything.
RP Example(four sentences): Sugar sighed angrily as she was teased. She hated it when people teased her about her name. The guy just wouldn't stop. Sugar got in his face. "Y'know what?!" She yelled. "What?" He grinned. She kissed him, shortly, but it was enough to startle him. The guy was surprised, and slightly happy. "Shut up." Sugar smiled, walking away from the stupified kid.
Notes: She's a bit embarrassed over her name as she thinks it doesn't represent her well, and people used to tease her, calling her Sugar Spice, nothing nice. XD
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

Ness!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ness!'s Characters   Ness!'s Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Approved. Both to Gryffindor.

Now let Pes and Ally meet....xD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ness!'s Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ness!'s Characters   Ness!'s Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ness!'s Characters
Page 1 of 1