Super Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Hogwarts

Enjoy your stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» HERROO!!!! ^.^
Greenery's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:47 pm by mamun93

» WANTED FiLM SONG AP4
Greenery's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:26 am by 

» Diagon Alley
Greenery's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:54 am by Mason

» my first charrieeeeee
Greenery's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:03 pm by shorty89

» The Great Hall
Greenery's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:46 pm by Agent Chris

» Hufflepuff House
Greenery's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:05 pm by Lollipop Man

» The Library
Greenery's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:22 pm by Mason

» Realm's Place
Greenery's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:37 pm by Mason

» Jake's Bunk
Greenery's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:51 pm by Rachel Elizabeth Dare

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Top posters
Mason (300)
Greenery's Characters I_vote_lcapGreenery's Characters I_voting_barGreenery's Characters I_vote_rcap 
Rachel Elizabeth Dare (215)
Greenery's Characters I_vote_lcapGreenery's Characters I_voting_barGreenery's Characters I_vote_rcap 
Blaze (46)
Agent Chris (28)
Girl Of Epicness (19)
Greenery (11)
Lollipop Man (9)
Asimi (4)
Fal3100 (3)
shorty89 (2)
Affiliates
free forum

Greenery's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenery
Muggle

Greenery's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Greenery's Characters   Greenery's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Name:Alexander Ritt
Age/Birthday: 11 December, 11
Year in Hogwarts(optional, but age has to be reasonable for what year they're in): 1st
Mudblood, pure-blood, or half-blood?: pure-blood
Weapons?: Wand, spell book, potion vials
Flaws(three): Fear of heights, gets confused easily and Inability to cast harmful Jinxs and Hexes
Country of Origin: USA
Mother: Martha Ritt
Father: Nick Ritt
Personality(three sentences): Alex is a quiet type of person at first, but when he settles in he can be very exciting to be around. Alex can be a humble wizard and respect others in a higher rank than him. Under pressure, he gets nervous and hates "Ice Breakers"
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Height: 5;8
Weight: 160
Body Type: About average, a little chubby
Skin Color: Mocha
Biography(six sentences): Alexander grew up with his parents and older sister , who has graduated Hogwarts and his younger brother and sister who will go in two years. His family lived well and had a happy and stable household. Alex's incapability to cast harmful jinxs and hexes made him a master at charms and enchantments and even potion making. He has always been afraid of heights and dreaded the stairs that he would have to take to get to his classes and dormitory. His parents expected great things from him and knew that he was going to become a great wizard.
RP Example(four sentences): I stared at the base of the steps, wondering if i had to go up them. "Okay here I go." I mumbled to myself. I stepped on the first step and froze as the flight of stairs moved. i then quickly jumping off. "there has to be another way." i mumbled and stead at the button of the steps.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

Greenery's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenery's Characters   Greenery's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:59 pm

Approved. Your char has been assigned to Hufflepuff.
Back to top Go down
https://superhogwarts.rpg-board.net

Greenery's Characters
Page 1 of 1